Edible. Chocolate. Body. Mousse. Do we really need to say more?
Keep on reading to help yourself or someone else treat themselves and their skin - with a chocolatey twist.
- 25g Organic cocoa butter (not the deodorised stuff)
- 30g Sunflower oil
- 25g Coconut oil
- 20g Chocolate (vegan dark chocolate is our recommendation)
Makes: 100g of body mousse
- Place cocoa butter, coconut oil and chocolate into a double boiler and heat till melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in sunflower oil.
- Whip at 10 minute intervals, storing in the fridge in between until it becomes solid. Don’t let it set hard, make sure you whip until light and fluffy.
- Want it vegan? Add dark chocolate instead- doesn’t contain milk.
Want to spice it up? Experiment with flavours. Use essential oils, but sparingly and make sure they are food grade if you are going to lick it. Peppermint, chilli (but be careful with that one), lavender and sweet orange make great additions.
Have any questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org 💚